It is important that you read through our pet policy below. Pet-Friendly venues are below the policy.
Please take note:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU LET US KNOW AND ARRANGE WITH US IF YOU PLAN ON BRINGING PETS WITH YOU DURING YOUR VISIT.
Please note general pet policy for venues that are pet-friendly.
Each venue will also have its own specific policy, but these are general guidelines on what is expected of pet owners
- Please advise, and be honest about the number of dogs and size of dogs, when making your booking
- Dogs own bedding/baskets, etc must be provided by owners
- It is an absolute condition that dogs do not sleep on any furniture, or in beds. Please also consider the next guests, who may be allergic
- Dogs must be tick/flea/parasite free. If an infestation results from your dogs not being parasite free, the cost of fumigation will be for your account
- If there are other cottages on the farm/property, dogs must be leashed when around the other cottages, guests and staff on the farm, and kept under control at all times
- Consideration must be given to resident dogs, cats, horses, farm animals & wildlife
- NOTE that owners are fully responsible for their pets and any damages caused by pets must be paid by the owner prior to departure
- Please be considerate pet owners, pick up and dispose of pet waste and keep pet noise levels to a minimum, considering other guests on the property
Dullstroom Accommodation is a pro-fur-kids establishment.
The following venues are pet-friendly, upon prior arrangement: