The Sanctuary is a weekend favourite, situated in a quiet part of town, walking distance to the Dullstroom dam and restaurants and pubs. This gorgeous self-catering house sleeps 6 persons in 3 bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms. It’s an ideal destination for families, or a small group of friends.
From R500 p.p.n with a minimum of 3 persons.
As you enter the home on the ground level, you are welcomed by the warm open plan dining area, living area and kitchen. The flow of the open plan area ensures all guests can enjoy in on the chat, while preparing a meal in the fully equipped kitchen, setting the table for dining or enjoying the comfort and ambience of the fireplace in the living area (with television).
The kitchen is equipped with stove, oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and sufficient pots, pans and crockery for 6 people. The dining room table can seat 6. The lounge is elegant and comfortable with leather couches, TV with hotel DSTV, and a big fireplace.
Outside is a gorgeous veranda where you can enjoy sundowners and listen to the calls of the Red-chested Flufftail, and enjoy a braai in the built in braai. There is another dining table that can seat 8 outside on the veranda.
The bedroom setups are:
- There are two bedrooms downstairs, with a shared bathroom.
- The first bedroom has two single beds, and there is a private en-suite toilet attached to this room.
- The bathroom is between the two bedrooms, with a bath and shower.
- The second bedroom has a double bed. There is also a bunkbed that is suitable for children if needed. This room also has its own private, en-suite toilet with basin.
- Up a flight of stairs is an open air beautiful third bedroom with two single beds, a gorgeous fireplace and an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. There is also a balcony with views toward the dam. Please note that the stairs are relatively steep, and care should be taken when using it, and it is recommended that persons that might struggle with mobility should rather use one of the downstairs bedrooms.
- High quality linen throughout, with additional blankets and towels.
Important! Please note:
Service of houses and units vary by venue and should be considered "upon request only," unless otherwise stated. When booking, please discuss available service options with your agent to ensure a comfortable stay.