Moonlight Meadows is a self-catering home located on a tranquil 40-hectare farm, situated approximately 5.6 km from central Dullstroom.
The farm boasts 4 well-stocked trout dams (fly fishing ONLY) where guests can fish on a catch-and-release basis, please remove the barb from your hook.
This property can accommodate a large group of 14 persons and consists of 1 main house and 2 cottages. In the main house, there are 2 bedrooms, each bedroom furnished with a king-size bed and each room containing an en-suite bathroom with showers and one with a bath. The first cottage has 2 bedrooms, furnished with a queen-size bed and a double bed, and a shared bathroom, and the second cottage has 1 bedroom equipped with a queen bed, and an en-suite bathroom. Each cottage has a double sofa bed in the lounge, and a kitchenette with a microwave, kettle, a sink, and a fireplace, cooking has to be done in the main house.
In the main house: the well-equipped open-plan kitchen contains a fridge, a microwave, an oven, a stove, and other appliances to prepare and cook meals; the living area features a large fireplace that can be used as a braai area, and a TV for media entertainment. The main house also boasts a large sunroom which has a bar that can seat 10 people, and a daybed.
The four dams are located close to the house, and are stocked with rainbow trout and some brown trout.
- 2 bedrooms with double beds. Both en-suite. 1 with shower only and 1 with bath and shower.
- Large open plan kitchen with electric stove and oven as well as a gas back up.
- Enclosed veranda with bar.
- Selection of board games.
- 2 x TV sets with DStv
- 2 bedrooms with double beds in each.
- Shared bathroom with a shower only.
- Extra sleeper couch
- Please note: there is no television in this unit, and cooking has to be done in the main house.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and en-suite with a shower only
- Kitchenette with a microwave, kettle, a sink, and a fireplace, cooking has to be done in the main house.
This property is pet-friendly upon prior arrangement. Please discuss this with your booking agent to confirm.