Kinloch Lodge is a beautiful self-catering farm, perfectly situated 12km outside of Dullstroom & offers 5 self-catering cottages that can host a combined up to 14 guests at a time, along with 6 dams to fish from that stock Rainbow Trout & Bass. The 85-hectare property offers lovely lands to hike through while looking for the Nguni Cattle & the hills offer exquisite views for sunrise photographs & sunset sundowners.
From R760 pps
2 sleeper cottage used for overflow from the other units.
- King size bed
- En Suite bathroom, shower, toilet and basin.
- Electric blankets
- Bar fridge with coffee and tea facilities
- No kitchen
- There are six dams on the farm which are fed from springs and the stream.
- All the dams have been stocked with rainbow trout.
- 1 large dam – ideal for float tubes – bass dam (Norman Dam)
- NO taking of fish – Catch and release only
- Beautiful Gardens with lovely Duck-pond in front of Owners House and Inverness Cottage.
- Bird Hide on the dam for keen birders (or just a perfect spot for sundowners)
- Kinloch also has free roaming chickens, geese, and Nguni cattle along with three very friendly kittens for company. (As with the fish, none are for eating 😊).
Important! Please note:
Service of houses and units vary by venue and should be considered "upon request only," unless otherwise stated. When booking, please discuss available service options with your agent to ensure a comfortable stay.
Click through on the buttons below to view the other cottages on this farm: