Kinloch Lodge is a beautiful self-catering farm, perfectly situated 12km outside of Dullstroom & offers 5 self-catering cottages that can host a combined up to 14 guests at a time, along with 6 dams to fish from that stock Rainbow Trout & Bass. The 85-hectare property offers lovely lands to hike through while looking for the Nguni Cattle & the hills offer exquisite views for sunrise photographs & sunset sundowners.
From R760 pps
Inverness is a private homestead with 5 x fishing cottages just 15km from Dullstroom.
- 1 x Double with fireplace opens onto garden and Koi Pond
- Main bathroom with bath & shower
- 1 x Twin bedded room
- Guest Bathroom with shower
- Heaters in room
- Fireplace in first bedroom
- Spacious 4-seater dining area and cosy lounge with lovely open fireplace.
- The living area opens onto paved patio with Weber braai.
- There are also lovely lawns and gardens for children to play in close to the cottage
- Well-equipped farm kitchen is fitted with all amenities (Fridge/Freezer. Electric oven and hob kettle and toaster & microwave
- Weber braai on patio
Important! Please note:
Service of houses and units vary by venue and should be considered "upon request only," unless otherwise stated. When booking, please discuss available service options with your agent to ensure a comfortable stay.
Click through on the buttons below to view the other cottages on this farm: