Forest Dawn Lodge
About Forest Dawn Lodge
Forest Dawn Lodge is a very comfortable, large self-catering house in a forest plantation on the De Berg road, close to town (6 km tarred road, 6 km dirt road). The house is immaculately maintained, and definitely worth more than the reasonable rates charged.
It is ideal for large family get togethers, groups of friends on a weekend away, or even smaller groups during off peak periods. The house offers spacious entertainment areas, DSTV, a well equipped, large kitchen and 3 well stocked dams close to the house.
- 7 bedrooms
- 5 Twin bedrooms (3 en suite)
- 1 Double bed en suite (downstairs).
- 1 Double bed en suite (upstairs loft room).
- Most rooms North facing and are warm – those that are colder do have extra heating.
- Large lounge with open fireplace and DSTV – Limited channels available.
- Firewood supplied. Bring own charcoal or wood for the braai. 14 seater dining area leading onto indoor braai area.
- Well equipped kitchen (with electricity) with fridge/freezer/microwave.
- An additional entertainment room can be used for conference facilities.
- Cellphone reception is good.
The Lodge is serviced daily by Paulina, from 8am-5pm included in the rate, gratuities always welcome.
Everything was awesome. Really a great stay. We give your rating all 5 out of 5! I will definitely go back to this venue.
Thank you once again.
- Indoor fireplace
- Equipped kitchen
- BBQ / Braai
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Hiking or trail running