Black Woolly Worm, (unit 22) in Critchly Common is a pretty, private and secure unit in this centrally located complex in the heart of Dullstroom. Exuding old world country charm with its cute double storey stone cottages, gorgeous gardens, central water feature with working windmill, and the Common with its duckpond – lovely for children to play on. (Please do not feed the ducks.) You can park your car and walk to anywhere on the main road of Dullstroom, but enjoy the peace and serenity of the Common while at “home”. The Common has its own borehole, with beautiful clean water at the turn of your tap.
From R900.00 pps
- Downstairs lounge with fireplace, dining room and fully equipped kitchen.
- Outside patio and braai
- Master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite with full bathroom.
- Second bedroom downstairs with 2 single beds, sharing bathroom
- Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed and bedroom with 2 single beds.
- One bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Full DSTV in house
- Service on request