Black Woolly Worm
The Critchley Common is a pretty, private, secure and central complex in the heart of Dullstroom, exuding old world country charm with its cute double storey stone cottages, gorgeous gardens, central water feature with working windmill, and the Common with its duckpond – lovely for children to play on. (Please do not feed the ducks.) You can park your car and walk to anywhere on the main road of Dullstroom, but enjoy the peace and serenity of the Common while at “home”. The Common has its own borehole, with beautiful clean water at the turn of your tap.
Black Woolly Worm, Critchly Common unit 22
- Downstairs lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen
- Outside patio and braai
- Master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite with full bathroom.
- Second bedroom downstairs with 2 single beds, sharing bathroom
- Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed and bedroom with 2 single beds.
- One bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Full DSTV in house
- Service on request
We have 2 documents for all guests to sign, one is an Acknowledgment of the Rules and Regulations of the Common, the 2nd is an Undertaking by the Occupier to obey the Regulations, which is signed by Dullstroom Accommodation, and the guest in the house. Please make sure that these documents are signed prior to check-in.
- Indoor fireplace
- Equipped kitchen
- BBQ / Braai
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Hiking or trail running
- Near town