About Windsor House
Windsor House is an elegant 4 bedroom house, with 2 bedrooms ensuite, and a 3rd bathroom shared between the other 2 bedrooms.Set in a quiet part of Dullstroom, behind Critchley Hackle Hotel, this house is perfectly situated to park your car, and enjoy Dullstroom on foot, being on a couple of blocks from the bustle of the main road. It is owned by the popular proprietors of Mrs Simpsons Restaurant, Bryan and Stephen, who will make you feel welcomed and at home, from the moment you arrive.
The house is warm, comfortable and elegant, with lots of living space, a beautifully appointed kitchen, secure parking, fireplaces in the downstairs lounge and master bedroom. Full DSTV, daily service and other attention to detail will ensure that your stay here is memorable, and will make you want to never leave.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with full stove and oven, microwave,etc, and sufficient cutlery, crockery, pots and pans for 10 persons.
- Large open plan lounge and dining room, with fireplace
- Full en-suite double bedroom above the garage, ensuring privacy from the rest of the house
- Bedroom wing, with 2 double bedrooms, sharing one bathroom
- Master bedroom, ensuite with full bathroom, TV, sitting area and fireplace
- Upstairs study and additional sitting area, with TV
- Secure parking
- Tea/Coffee and welcome sherry on arrival
- Daily service
- Firewood provided
- Indoor fireplace
- Equipped kitchen
- BBQ / Braai
- Complimentary firewood
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Hiking or trail running
- Near town