About Walkersons 14
Walkersons 14 is a magnificent luxury house, featuring 5 ensuite bedrooms. Fantastic attention to detail ensures that guests in this house are comfortable throughout their stay. The house is situated above the runway, with magnificent views over the Estate, and an easy walk to the dams. The position is private and peaceful, with no immediate neighbours.
- Flagged entrance room leading to front braai area. Furniture is provided that can be used either on the front patio or in the back covered braai room
- TV lounge with wine cooler and fireplace
- Dining area with Morso fireplace
- Very well equipped open plan kitchen with gas stove, coffee maker, 2 large fridge/freezers, microwave and dishwasher.
- Second lounge with tv and views over the estate, opening onto the front patio
- 2 double bedrooms, ensuite
- 1 room with single bed, ensuite
- 1 room with bunk bed, ensuite (children only)
- Mezzanine walkway with bench looking over entrance room
Outside braai room
Built in braai and additional furniture, leading onto an enclosed courtyard, ideal for windy days. Additional double bedroom, with sliding doors, full bathroom and kitchenette, with kettle, coffee plunger and toaster. This can be closed from the braai room, and has a separate entrance.
- Patio with Weber braai
- Pretty garden, please be aware it has fields of lavender, and there are bees working hard here.
- The front lawn is fenced, so small children are safe and can’t wander away.
- Carport for 2 cars
- Additional parking for 2 more cars
- Access to all dams on the property (16 dams and weirs, plus river)
- Secure gate access and control on the property
- Daily service by Clara, inclusive in rate
Max 7 adults and
2 kids under 12
- Indoor fireplace
- Equipped kitchen
- BBQ / Braai
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Hiking or trail running