Troutbeck House, is an old Dullstroom favourite that has been given a whole new lease on life, with renovations, new furniture, and additional extras to make your stay comfortable and memorable. The house can sleep 6 persons, in 2 double bedrooms, and one twin, with 2 bathrooms. No children under 12, and no party groups accepted. Serviced daily, at an additional cost of R120, prepayable.
TROUTBECK HOUSE OFFERS:
- Fully self catering kitchen, with full stove and oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and sufficient pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, etc for 6 persons
- Large sleeper wood dining room table in front of indoor braai that can also be used as an open fireplace
- Lounge with elegant leather couches, full DSTV, Morso type closed combustion fireplace
- Small bar for relaxing at
- Additional downstairs guest toilet
- Upstairs main bedroom with a Morso closed fireplace, Queen size bed.
- En-suite bathroom has a ball and claw bath and shower, with unusual brass fittings and double vanity
- 2nd double bedroom and 3rd twin room share a bathroom with a bath, and a separate toilet.
- Top quality linen, additional blankets, and towels
- Outside veranda looking over the dam and mountain with built in braai
- Double carport at back of house, electric gate and alarm system
- Indoor fireplace
- Equipped kitchen
- BBQ / Braai
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Hiking or trail running
- Near town