In the Steenkamps berg area
Bring your family and working dogs and come and train in the Steenkamps berg area.
FFF Safaris would like to invite you to bring your family and working dogs and come and train in the Steenkamps berg area at high altitude in moderate temperatures.
What we offer
- 3 x running sessions with the dogs – Saturday morning / Saturday afternoon / Sunday morning. (Weather depending)
- We will run the dogs on private concessions.
- Each session will be 2-3 hours on average.
- We have a lot of open water available to get the especially young dogs used to
swimming and give mature dogs water retrieving practice.
- We have live stock on some of the concessions (sheep and cattle) to get your dog
used to live stock and learn not to chase.
- We have game animals (blesbuck and black wildebeest) on some of the concessions
to get your dog used to game and not chase.
- We have Red wing, Grey wing Francolins, Swainsons, Natal Spurfowl as well as
Guineafowl on the concessions allowing for lots of opportunities to find birds, working on the point and backing exercises.
Bring the family to come and enjoy a relaxing weekend away from the busy city life, bring your fly-fishing rods and come and tease a few rainbow trout or bring your shotgun and come and enjoy a clay pigeon session on an International Standards Clay Pigeon range to keep your eye in during the summer.
R1750 per dog for the weekend.
R1500 ea for 2-3 dogs for the weekend.
excluding accommodation, fly fishing and clay pigeon range.