Charilo Guest House is situated in the quaint little town of Dullstroom, in close proximity to the historical Dullstroom Inn and the beautiful old Reform Church. We are located within walking distance of popular restaurants and the micro brewery, as well as most shops and attractions in the central area of Dullstroom. We regret no children or pets are allowed. Smoking strictly outside at all times.
Charilo Guest House offers the following options:
- The 2 Charilo Standard Guestrooms can accommodate two guests per room. We offer two en-suite bedrooms, with double beds in each. Every room has a full bathroom with a bath and shower as well as tea and coffee making facilities. No DSTV in these 2 rooms
- The Charilo Luxury suite is a luxury room upstairs, with a king size bed, full en suite bath room and a sitting area with DSTV. It also offers a kitchenette with a microwave and tea and coffee facilities, as well as a small bar fridge.
- The Guestrooms share a common entrance, but each room has its own entrance in the house, and is separate from the others
- The Self-catering house can accommodate 4 guests, in two en-suite rooms with a double bed in each, with showers only in the bathrooms. The unit has an an open-plan living room with a fireplace and DSTV, a well equipped kitchen as well as an out-door braai area and safe parking for three vehicles.
- The Garden Cottage can accommodate two guests in an open-plan room with a double bed, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and bath as well as a kitchenette with a microwave, bar fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. DSTV is also provided in this cottage.
- The above units can all be used by one party, making the venue fully self catering; should you wish to do this, a minimum of the 2 bedroom house and 3 Guestrooms must be booked.